Our Summer adventure started with an early morning Frontier flight from Orlando to Denver. This was my first time on Frontier, and I was very impressed with the seats and service. There were absolutely no problems.
Upon arrival in Denver we picked up our rental car, (very nice new Malibu). We then headed out for a quick bite for lunch then our long drive to Moab.
Our day ended with dinner at Zax’s Wood Fired Pizza in Moab and the kids taking a quick dip in the hotel pool. We are trying to get to bed early to be ready for tomorrow and to let our bodies adapt to the time change.
- Brandon’s first airplane ride
- Brandon’s first time West of the Mississippi
- The ever changing terrain and landscape
- Seeing the red rocks of Canyonlands
- The mesas of the Western Slope
- Snow still on the peaks